NOTE: All submissions are read blind by our reading team.
A donation is NOT required, but we use these funds to pay our authors and keep our nonprofit alive.
Please submit up to 8 poems for consideration, following these guidelines:
1. Save your poems as a single document, and DO NOT INCLUDE A FOOTER OR HEADER.
2. Complete the form with your information and upload your poems
3. Click SUBMIT, and you’ll receive an email confirming that we received your submission. Currently, we do not offer a way to check the status of your submission.
1. Please send only one submission at a time. Please wait until you hear back from us before uploading a new submission.
2. We have a small reading team that reads many poems every month. Our response time can be up to 5 months, although we strive for 3. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
3. We ONLY consider previously unpublished work. Writing that has appeared online for any reason, including social media posts, is considered to have been previously published and should not be submitted.
4. Although we welcome poems in all languages, we do intend to publish English translations of any work in other languages, and currently our reading team is not multi-lingual. If you submit non-English language work we will reach out to you to discuss any help we can offer in finding a translator.
5. ITERANT is open to simultaneous submissions, but let us know immediately if work is accepted elsewhere visiting this page and choosing ‘retraction’ from the submission form here.
6. We currently pay $50 per poet per publication.
7. To make sure you receive our response, set your spam filter to allow emails from email@example.com.
ITERANT acquires first serial rights and non-exclusive reprint rights, meaning that all authors can reprint their work as they’d like after it’s appeared in the magazine.
There is no cost to submit.
We pay $50 to each poet published in our magazine.
We accept poetry only at the moment. 3-8 poems and ten pages maximum.